Saturday was such a nice day... sunshine, fairly warm, etc. I had a couple of classmates over for lunch. The apartment looked so nice, so I decided to take some pictures for everyone's enjoyment.
Some looks at the living area: And one of my kitchen (I love my breakfast nook) And one of my bathroom (although I can't figure out how to rotate it... anyone know?)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your apartment looks so inviting and warm and cozy. Thanks for letting us have a glimps of where you spend a lot of time. It really is a nice apartment. I like the old craftsman look to it. Love you Nicolie. Be happy and safe and keep posting.
2 comments:
Your apartment looks so inviting and warm and cozy. Thanks for letting us have a glimps of where you spend a lot of time. It really is a nice apartment. I like the old craftsman look to it. Love you Nicolie. Be happy and safe and keep posting.
your place looks very quaint. The kitchen looks inviting like it wants you to bake something.
Post a Comment