Saturday, November 24, 2007

Some of Martin's firsts

After a first quick rinse in the shower with Daddy (Martin really liked it!)

The results of Daddy's first ever diaper change

Returning from our first outing. We walked to the store and then to a coffee shop where Mom felt human again by reading the paper.


First morning Nicole got herself breakfast and a shower by herself while Justin slept. This was done by keeping his little chair nearby. He only likes the chair if he is already happy. I can work around that!

4 comments:

Aurelie said...

I love seeing pictures. He looks older than he is. Wise spirit. So cute. Love seeing the pictures. He really is so handsome.

John or Renee said...

Grandma and Grandpa Iroz are WAAAAAAAY excited!!! Keep the very cute pictures coming. Dad isn't sure who is the cutest, Martin or Nicole.

Amber and David said...

Congratulations Nicole!!! This is Amber Cruz (Taylor). I was talking to Emily at church yesterday and she told me you had your baby and gave me your blog address. Martin is absolutely adorable! Glad to see you're all doing well! Congrats again!

Amber and David said...

Oh, and I guess it's only fair that since I peaked at your blog you should get to see ours! lol! It's http://cruzfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!