There was some minor concern over a few things seen on my initial mid pregnancy ultrasound, so I went in this week for a much longer, detailed ultrasound. Thankfully, everything went well (besides the fact that Justin misplaced his phone at the office and we are still tracking it down - that might be another story for another time).
Critter is still very much a boy. His head is measuring right on for dates although other body parts are still slightly ahead. They spent an enormous amount of time looking at the heart and it looks great. Everything else looks good too.
They did give us pictures. I was hoping to scan them, but we don't have a scanner and they are in the middle of redoing the common PC at work that does the scanning. (Justin's department too is torn apart for remodeling.. .so no luck there.) So, I took pictures of a couple of them. Not perfect quality photos, but reasonable enough.
6 comments:
I love that dress. You look SO cute. I'm glad that everything went well at the ultrasound. Relief. Love the footprint pictures and the other ultrasound shot. Can't wait to see you.
Aurelie
I'm so excited for you. Having kids is one of the hardest and yet most rewarding experience you'll ever have. When is your shower again? I really hope I'm in a position to come, one way or another. I'm planning on it, by then I'll be done with my maternity clothes, I have some really cute stuff, a lot of them from New York, curtousy of my sweet mother in law. Anyway, if I get to come, I'll bring them and you can look through them, I'm sure Aurie has offered the same, but I'm happy to share as well. I'm glad all is well.
We are having the shower on August 18th in Vegas. I'd love to see you and meet your two little ones. And I certainly won't turn down cute maternity clothes!
I'm assuming that you are still pregnant if writting. Keep relaxing as much as you can and give that little girl a few more days to swim around!
Yes, Arie, it is one of my favorite dresses. (Which kind of suprised me because when I first put it on when I was barely showing it seemed to not really fit right.. it just does better when you are a bit bigger.) I'm a lucky girl to borrow such cute clothes from my sister.
Hi Nicole!
I came across this website, as I was trying to find a way to get in contact with you...
How are you?! How is the "critter?" I can't believe you're pregnant?! That is fantastic news... I am so happy and excited for you!
Congratulations and Best Wishes,
Sonia
BTW, where are you these days? Drop me a line if/when you have a free moment - sonia.singhvi@gmail.com (We obviously have a lot of catching up to do!)
Uhh, Nicole. July 28th?
Post a Comment