Martin and I recently went down to Las Vegas to attend my sister-in-law's baby shower. The shower was nice. Well, not for Martin who was suddenly stricken sick enough to sleep in Pepa's arms while I was at the shower.

We were able to visit with a great grandma.

But most impressive was my sister's dog Morgan.

4 comments:
Wow, most impressive standing huh, well I think Morgan thought that Martin was the most impressive thing in Vegas also. Two crazies in love with a ball.
I tried to figure out how to post up a video of Martin playing baseball, but could only figure out how to get the link here. It was way fun and this went on for hours. Yea hours!!
http://jriroz.blogspot.com/2010/12/martin-playing-baseball.html
I don't know how to imbed a youtube video into a comment or even if it is allowed. I figured that at least it would post as a link, but I guess everyone will have to copy and paste. Sorry
What a cute nephew I have :) oh and sister!!!
Post a Comment