Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Family's Newest Love

It seems only fitting that on Valentines Day we introduce our (mostly Martin's) newest Love....


Chloe

4 comments:

Amy said...

I bet he loves it! Our kiddos love ours :)

Mari Burgess said...

Ahhhh he is so cute!!!! Look at those cute eyes!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

I am finally catching up on the family blogs and so happy to see yours and the things you have been doing and how Martin is growing and changing. Thanks so much for taking the time to post. It is so great! Hope your foot is getting better all the time. Hopeblife is good for all of you. Give my love to all. The new addition to the family is beautiful and sure Martin is in love with him!

Colter & Kelsie Marshall said...

She is perfect...and has huge brown eyes. I hope she is everything you were looking for.