Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Beginning and End of a Week













2 comments:

Colter & Kelsie Marshall said...

Okay so this is going to be the second time trying to post, but they are sooo cute together, I cant wait to see them in a couple of days. Anyways I think we are going to come see you guys this summer in Portland, we just cant stay away they are just that cute, I know you just cant get rid of us...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just happened to log on today out of curiosity about how you all were doing and I am blown away by the newest addition to your family. Congratulations to you all! Little A is so cute and his big brother is getting so big! Life has been a bit hectic here as I am getting married in June to a great guy! I wish you all the best with your little blessings... I think of you guys often! xoxoxo Melissa