I've mentioned before that Martin likes most everything he puts in his mouth. He didn't care for peas so much the first time but liked them today on his second try 10 days later. He loved pureed pears. So, I decided to give him sliced up pears today. They too were a hit!
In other news, Martin found his thumb this week. Still not as good as his ducky (pacifier) for falling asleep, but we shall see.
Also, Martin had his first self induced wound this week.
I went to put him in the bath and there was all this dried blood on his right leg. I took a rag to it, only to find a slight rug burn/blister thing on his heal. The culprit?
His chair which he gets rocking pretty good by rhythmically pumping with his right leg. Never even uttered a complaint while doing it!
1 comment:
Okay, how about this for a Papa moment. Perhaps I am crazy, but I was just (I think yesterday) thinking of Martin, his chair, and the potential for wounds based on how his foot will bounce of the chair during his rocking sessions. This was seriously on my mind...I feel strangely fatherly right now. I hope it won't bother him too much, I know how much he loves his chair. I think he might have that Iroz pain threshold :-) Much love to you Nicole, as well as Martin, and his love of food.
Love,
Justin
Post a Comment