Tuesday, April 01, 2008
I'm very sorry for the break in posting....
.... but relocation to Portland has taken a lot of work, not to mention a 2+ week gap in lack of internet access at home. I finally got home access today (have yet to figure out the wireless part - argghhh), but of course there are thousands of things to do. In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
too cute! martin is such a smiler and i love seeing alison sucking her thumb & playing with her hair...
K, Martin looks like a whole new baby!! That one of him smiling in the bed is ADORABLE!! Your hair is so cute by the way, I like it lots and lots!
Papi is seriously missing Baby Martin right now...He is soooo cute!!! Of coure, I think Stuey and Allison are cute too...but I have to confess I am missing Martin a ton these days. be well everyone.
Love,
Justin
Well I guess I have missed something somewhere. I am assuming Aurie and twins are in Portland now with Nicole. Is that right? Yes the pictures are darling and Yes Martin seems like another child he has grown so much and seems so grownup. Darling little fellow and beautiful smile. I miss you all and wish I could see you more often. We will be in SL in May and will see some of you then we hope.
Post a Comment