Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Book Review: Fish Eyes

My cousin, Amanda, does book reviews from time to time. I don't know how she has the time to read as much as she does with a little one slightly older and her own doctoral research - but she does. Anyhow, I thought that I would start reviewing Martin's favorite books because I want to remember what he liked and I love reading suggestions from others.



Fish Eyes: a Book You can Count On by Lois Ehlert is currently Martin's favorite book. It is a board book, and as you can see from the first page, very bright. The background throughout the book is navy which makes all of the fish pop out. It is basically a counting book with a small little intro and conclusion where a little fish goes on a swim and sees different kinds of fish. We will be VERY sad when this one has to go back to the Columbus library. Maybe someone will send us a new copy?

1 comment:

daman said...

man everyone i know is slipping into mommy and daddy baby land. Highly educated people with MDs and PhDs all of a sudden have their lives run by fisher price.....cute little updates you guys have here. It seems as though my blog is turning away prospective students....maybe i'll see you guys in the next year..

dan