Monday, June 19, 2006

Do we like the new look?

The only thing I don't like is how the post title is indented, but I can't figure out how to change that and need to get back to work. Other than that, are there any complaints? Anyone out there using something other than explorer? Does it look ok? At least it is not that hideous green anymore (it looked so nice on the laptop, I promise... really, it is too bad that it is soo awful on every other computer!)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Nickel, It looks great! I thought the other format did too though, so who am I to know which is best. Sounds like you are moving right along with all your plans. Can't wait to see the new paint job you are doing. Do you still have your Katrina people there and are you going to rent the house when you leave. If so where will Justin be. How are you going to stand being apart so much. It will be hard. Love you both.