Wednesday, March 01, 2006

States Nicole has visited

I came across this while visiting some of my favorite blogs. Every red state is one that I've either stayed in, driven through or taken a train through (thank you Grandma Stewart!). Basically, I have been in 41 states. I'm debating as to whether it would be appropriate to add Colorado... I had a plane change in Denver back in 1991 when Grandma Stewart was taking us to ride along the Oregon Trail and we needed to catch a prop plane into Scott's Bluff Nebraska.




create your own visited states map

I'm sure when Justin sees this, he will want to do his own picture. Its even more impressive than mine. Another fun one might be "States Justin or I have lived in."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You have almost been to them all. I will be waiting for the ones you have lived in. sounds like a fun blog. I miss you Nicole. Come see us. Love you xoxoxoxox

daman said...

Looking at your map makes me thing you should visit Maine. Do it during the summer though.

Anyway, who cares about the states you've visited, tell more about your bike.


dan