Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Visit to Jason and Angela's in Virgina

Well, Justin and I decided (with a little proding from Grandma Clark) that we would go visit Jason and Angela in Virgina for the long weekend. Grandma and Grandpa Clark were visiting as well, so we were able to visit with them too!!! Jason and Angela have a lovely house where they were great hosts! I got to know Angela a better (we had met only once on their move across the country) and meet little Elisabeth for the first time! She is quite the character... a generally happy baby who is a serious eater!

Cute Picture of Jason and Elisabeth

Darling picture of Elisabeth playing patty cake.

Grandma Clark being shy!

Justin and I in Jason's backyard


While spending time with the family was the weekend's highlight (especially an intense series of games of Settlers with Jason and Justin), going to Virgina Beach (only 20 minutes or so away!) was a close second....


What a nice day at Virgina beach!


Justin in his little chair, reading.... Life just doesn't get much better than this!

1 comment:

Mari Burgess said...

This blogg thing is actually quite cute! It helps keep track of everyone.

I just emailed you, hope to hear from you soon. Love you.

Love,
Mar